This acceptable use policy (this “Policy”) is effective as of the date set forth above, and describes the prohibited uses of our Services. The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on Our website. By using the Services or accessing Our website, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate Your use of the Services.
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Services or Our website for any illegal, harmful or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
- Illegal Activities. Any illegal activities such as those activities that contravene or that facilitate or promote activities that contravene, the laws of the jurisdictions in which You operate or in any fashion do business. Such activity includes, but is not limited to, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available gambling sites or services or disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner.
- Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Activities that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming), or engaging in other deceptive practices.
- Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others, including, but not limited to, patents, copyrights, or trademarks of others.
- Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, relates to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sex acts.
- Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including, but not limited to, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, malware, or cancelbots.
- Hateful Content. Any activities that promote or condone hate or violence against persons or people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, or other forms of hateful or discriminatory conduct. In addition, such activities shall include, but not be limited to, promotion or support of organizations, platforms, persons or people who: (i) promote or condone such hate and/or discrimination; or (ii) threaten or condone violence in furtherance of such cause; or (iii) imply, promote support or funding of, or membership in, any terrorist organization.
- Personal and Confidential Information Posting or uploading any material that contains or conveys personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, including, but not limited to, credit card numbers, account passwords, etc., unless You have the express legal consent of the person who owns the information in question or who is otherwise legally authorized to provide such consent.
If Your Sites contain material that you are unsure about, please let Us know before placing the order.
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services or Our website. We may remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement We have with You for use of the Services or Our website. We may also, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate Your agreement and/or Service if You engage in any activity that violates, in any manner, this AUP or Our Terms of Service, including activities that are outside of Your use of the Services.
We may report any activity that We suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
We may modify this Policy at any time, and the then-current Policy will be effective upon posting to Our website. If You use Our Services to create Your Sites or Web designing, You acknowledge that this Policy applies to both You and Your End Users, and that We may terminate access to Your Sites with respect to any of Your End Users for their noncompliance with this Policy, even if such End User has not violated Your own terms and conditions of use of Your Sites.