Reaching more than 2 billion active users worldwide, WhatsApp has been holding the title of the most used mobile messaging application for years. On the platform, where over a hundred billion messages are sent every day , many users prefer to use various WhatsApp modes due to the extra features it offers.
Many features currently available in WhatsApp were available through some of these modes before they came to the application. Similarly, it is possible that some of the innovations in these applications will come to the popular messaging application in the future. If you want to experience these mods, we searched for the best and popular versions.
Are WhatsApp mods safe?
There are various mods on the market that many users have been using for years. However, none of these are official versions of the app. In other words, WhatsApp can take legal action against the developers of these alternative versions at any time and cause the application to be closed.
Don’t forget the security issue. WhatsApp has released a series of security updates based on end-to-end encryption in the past years. In this way, any third party was prevented from accessing the data contained in the chat. However, there are no such advanced measures in the modes we mentioned.
The best WhatsApp mods
WhatsApp mods are actually a modified version of the original and added some features on top of it. All of these apps are made and supported by third parties. Many people prefer it because of the innovations they offer. We have brought those applications together for you.
- 2 different accounts can be used at the same time.
- You can always be online.
- Lots of emojis and stickers available.
- There is a feature to hide chats outside the main clipboard.
- It has multi-language support.
- It can automatically reply to messages when you are busy or unavailable.
- It has customizable custom themes.
GBWhatsApp , which has been with us for many years , is one of the most preferred modes. Many institutions, such as individuals, benefit from the advantages of the application. In addition to a simple interface and stable features, it has managed to become very popular with the understanding of privacy and security it has shown so far.
- You can annotate and set rules in group chats.
- You can add videos longer than 30 seconds in statuses.
- You can share up to 30 Megabytes of files and high quality images via chat.
- You can search your messages by filtering them.
- You can add up to 256 members to groups.
- You can receive notifications for canceled messages.
We can think of WhatsApp Plus mode as an enhancement of the existing features of the original application, rather than the new features added as in the others. Examples of this are high-quality image and file transfer, up to 5 times the capacity of people in groups, and the ability to search in chat.
- You can manage 3 different accounts through a single application.
- It can auto-reply to messages when you are busy.
- You can customize the chat bubbles.
- It offers a number of additional features to group administrators.
- It has lots of emojis and stickers.
- It allows sharing files, photos and videos up to 50 Megabytes.
- It has support for over 100 languages.
- You can create WhatsApp posts for up to 600 people.
- It can disable the voice search feature.
In YoWhatsApp mode, you can make improvements and personalizations according to your needs. According to WhatsApp , it has additional features such as checking 3 different accounts, emoji packs and copying someone else’s status. It draws attention especially with the support it offers to its users up to 50 Megabytes for high-dimensional file transfer.
- customizable wallpaper,
- more than 50 fonts,
- blue teak style exceeding 20,
- There are more than 2,000 theme options.
- Can cancel messages deleted by the other party.
- You can hide features such as seen, last seen and blue tick.
- You can customize the colors of the pending messages.
- It provides additional features for group administrators.
- It allows you to create posts for up to 600 people.
- You can schedule your messages as you wish.
Developed by Fouad Mokdad , Fouad WhatsApp mode stands out with its customization options as well as the additional features it offers to users. With more than 2,000 themes, more than 50 texts and more than 20 blue tick styles, it allows you to customize each setting.
- There is an automatic message sending system that you can schedule in advance.
- You can share all images up to HD quality.
- It has more than a thousand chat screen themes.
- You can download statuses added by your friends.
- You can select and send 90 photos at once.
- You can call and send a message to a number that you have not added to your contacts.
- You can set passwords for chats.
- It allows you to customize the background image and text styles.
OGWhatsApp is highly appreciated because it comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface. The application, which allows you to access multiple accounts, brings many features such as chat encryption, downloading statuses and sending 90 photos up to HD quality by selecting them.
Note: WhatsApp modes, which are the subject of our news, are not supported by the original application developers and are at risk of being closed at any time. Therefore, all your data in it can be deleted at any time. Although there is no known security vulnerability so far, it is not known with whom your data is shared.
So, which one of these WhatsApp modes was your favourite? Don’t forget to share your views with us in the comments!