How to Remove or Unlock any iPhone Screen Lock Password or Face Id
Whether you use the iPhone of years before, or use iPhone with Touch ID or Face ID, Apple‘s default security option is set to passcode. If your iPhone does not recognize your fingerprint, does not detect your face or restart, you will continue to use your password and continue using it. You can set the iPhone’s power-on password according to your request. You can either choose a simple 4-digit password or a very strong password, both digits and letters. Although the recommended strong password is, very few users choose the 4-digit simple password. Because it is easy to remember, you can forget this simple password even in the event of an emergency, panic, and fuss. So what should you do if you forget your iPhone password? How to deactivate iPhone password? How to change iPhone password Here’s what you need to do if you forgot your iPhone password:
iPhone Screen Lock or Unlock (with iOS Unlock Tool)
If you do not have iTunes installed on your computer , no
You haveto open the dr.fone program and click ”Unlock”.
- You connect your iPhone to your computer with the Lightning cable and click Start on the next screen.
- The new window shows how to get your iPhone in dr.fone mode. You switch to ”Start ” with Dr.Fone mode.
- In the next step, dr. fone software detects the model and software of your iPhone. (If you see the wrong information, you can select it manually.) Clicking Download starts to download the latest software for your iPhone. (If you have already downloaded the latest version of iOS for your device, this window will immediately display a file with the “Select” option at the bottom.
- When the software file is downloaded, dr.fone asks for your confirmation to delete the password for your iPhone. Click Unlock Now ”and you will see a warning that the data on your iPhone will be deleted.
- After a few minutes of waiting, a message appears showing that the lock screen is completely removed.